Toro 36" Fixed Deck Gear Drive Pistol Grip (50-St.) (39634)
Call for Price
36" Fixed Deck Gear Drive Pistol Grip (50-St.) (39634)
Fixed Deck Gear Drive
14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc Engine with 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE cutting technology deck.
- 36" TURBO FORCE 7-gauge deck w/patented adjustable baffle
- Large 13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.5 cm) Drive Tires
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Massive 9-3/8" (24 cm) diameter spindles
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity 7/10 guage TURBO FORCE deck delivers unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Pistol Grip Control System: The individual handles make it easier to control tracking long straight lines. The release to go interlock, reduces operator fatigue.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Extended Life Drive System: Extended life drive system with Husqvarna Peerless 700 series transmission, featuring a 9-spline drive coupler.
- Rugged Spindle Assembly: Rigorously tested to ensure that it can survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell. Built with maintenance-free sealed ball bearings.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Engine: 14.5 hp Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4-1/4" in 1/8" increments (2.5 cm to 11 cm in 3 mm increments)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: 5-Speed Transmission
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Side-discharge standard
- Air Filter: 2-Stage Air Cleaner
- Adjustable Discharge: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft/min (5,486 m/min)
- Brake System: 6" (15 cm) Band Brakes
- CARB Compliant: Model 39634
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.50-4" (23 cm x 9 - 10 cm) Flat-free
- Deck Design: 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE
- Discharge Chute: High-performance 5/16" (8 mm) rubber
- Drive Tires: 13" x 6.50-6" (33 cm x 15 - 16.5 cm)
- Ground Speed: 6.2 mph (10 km/h) fwd; reverse assist
- Height: 41" (104 cm)
- Horsepower: 14.5 hp
- Length: 80" (203 cm)
- Spindle Housing: Cast iron with 9-3/8" (24 cm) base
- Steering Controls: Pistol Grips
- Tires: 13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Width: 37.1" (94 cm) with chute up
- Weight: 462 lbs (209 kg)
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 14.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 5-Speed Transmission
- Wheel Size
- 13 in. x 6.50-6 in. (33 cm x 15 - 16.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19 L)
- Discharge Type
- Side-discharge standard