Toro 30" TurfMaster® HDX (22215)
Call for Price
A few extra inches of deck can save a lot of mowing time, which is exactly why we built the TurfMaster. This machine covers more ground in less time than smaller models, yet it's also easy to handle. Every component from top to bottom is made for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs to trailers to multiple operators. It offers professional-grade toughness, professional-quality cut, and a major boost for your productivity. Dimensions: 41" H x 32" W x 66" L (104.1 cm x 81.3 cm x 167.6 cm)
- Get Commercial-Grade power for heavy use with the Kawasaki® engine with spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter. Extend mowing time between refueling with the large one-gallon gas tank.
- Finish the job faster with the highly productive 30" deck, with a conventional walk-behind design, that's easier to use and control compared to other style mowers.
- Gain excellent control with the easy-to-operate, two-bail control system.
- Disengage blades without shutting down the engine, thanks to the Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system.
- Impact Protection: Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
- Heavy-Duty Components: Every component is designed for the jobs you need to perform, including the durable cast-aluminum frame, the heavy duty steel deck, and the bull-nose front bumper.
- Commercial Grade Wheels: Rubber tires with co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- 2-Point Height of Cut: Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers.
- Mulching System: Mulching system minces grass clippings for a "just bagged" appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal.
- Large 1-Gallon Gas Tank: A larger gas tank means longer mowing time between refueling.
- Two-Bail Control System: Provides excellent speed control and is easy to operate.
- Blade Brake Clutch (BBC): Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
- Highly Productive 30" Deck: 3-in-1 deck design provides mulching, bagging or side discharge and helps you finish the job faster.
- 1.1 Maximum Acres per Hour: Maximum acres per hour based on 90% efficiency (MPH x width of cut). Actual productivity dependent upon conditions.
- Engine: Kawasaki® 179cc FJ180V Commercial
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/1 Gal (3.8 L)
- Mowing Speed: Variable up to 4.0 mph (6.4 km/h)
- Cutting Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5.0" in 1/2" increments (3.8 - 12.7 cm in .6 cm increments)
- Starter: Recoil
- Deck Material: 13-Gauge Steel Deck / Cast Aluminum Frame
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Commercial Use; 2-Year Limited Commercial Use Engine
- Bagger Capacity: 2.5 Bushels
- Blade Design: (2) .135" (.3 cm) Thick Steel
- Blade Engagement: Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000+ ft/min
- Engine Displacement: 179cc
- Height: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Length: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Spindle Housing: Die Cast Spindle, 17 mm Cold Formed Spindle Shafts
- Tires: Rear: 10.5" x 3" (26.6 cm x 7.6 cm) Rubber Tire w/Co-Polymer Wheels
- Transmission: Heavy Duty Variable Speed RWD
- Width: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Weight: 173 lbs. (78.4 kg) Dry Mulch Mode
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- FJ180V Commercial
- Heavy Duty Variable Speed RWD
- Fuel Capacity
- 1 gal. (3.8 L)
- Deck Size
- 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge