Toro 30" TurfMaster™ (22210)
Call for Price
A few extra inches of deck can save a lot of mowing time. That's exactly what you get with Toro's TurfMaster™ 30" walk-behind mower. It covers more ground in less time than smaller models, yet it's easy to handle. And every component from top to bottom is built for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs to trailers to multiple operators. It's professional-grade toughness with a professional-quality cut — and a major boost for your productivity.
- Highly productive 30" deck helps you finish the job faster
- Conventional walk-behind design is easier to operate and control compared to other mower designs
- Commercial-grade Kawasaki engine with spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter delivers the power for heavy use.
- Blade Stop System (BSS) allows operator to disengage blades without shutting down the engine
- Engine: Kawasaki® FJ180V 179cc Commercial
- Fuel Capacity: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Mowing Speed: Variable up to 4.1 mph (6.56 kmh)
- Cutting Width: 30"
- Height of Cut: 1.5" to 5" in 0.5" increments; (38 to 127 mm in 13 mm increments)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Deck Material: 13 Gauge Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Commercial Use; 2-Year Limited Commercial Use Engine
- Bagger Capacity: 2.5 Bushels
- Blade Design: (2) .135" thick steel
- Blade Engagement: Blade Stop System (BSS)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000+ ft/min
- Engine Displacement: 179cc
- Height: 27"
- Length: 37"
- Spindle Housing: Die Cast Spindle, 17mm cold formed spindle shafts
- Tires: 8" x 2.25" front, 10" x 3" rear rubber tires with co-polymer wheels
- Transmission: Variable Speed, Rear Wheel Drive
- Width: 33"
- Weight: 167 lbs. (dry, mulch mode)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- FJ180V Commercial
- Variable Speed, Rear Wheel Drive
- Fuel Capacity
- 1 gal. (3.8 L)
- Deck Size
- 30 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge